All schools that sign up for our School holiday shop receive our 25 Free Services Package. In addition, all schools only pay for what they sell – there are no tricks, no shipping and all clients are backed with a company with 50 years of experience. You really cannot lose with us – in fact it is 100% risk free when you work with our school holiday shop company.
Learn how our current incentives can help your In-school holiday gift shop can put extra money into the PTA. We offer discounts and free incentives all through the year. Our best incentives can get you a either a 5% cash rebate or a free carnival kit and much more.
Let us answer your important questions about the holiday shop you are planning for your elementary school. We understand that holiday shops have been around for many decades, but we also know that new leaders have questions they need answered and we are always adding new ideas.
Find out how our Gift Certificate program can help you bring in more money for your upcoming school Santa shop. Our shop gift certificate system saves you time and allows you to send emails to family an friends – so everyone can participate. Also, it’s great for the cashless world we live in.
We invite you to join our thousands of happy customers who have worked with us over the years. You can also read about some happy clients on our Facebook page. Our testimonials are real, not just some stars on a page. So, feel free to inquire about our growing list of happy holiday shop clients.
We provide the school with everything it needs to run a successful school Santa shop. You receive free parent letters, budget envelopes, volunteer gear, posters, table liners, how-to manual, tent cards, school website for placing re-orders, pre-coded merchandise, free return UPS return stickers, and much, much more. All with our compliments.
IN SCHOOL HOLIDAY GIFT SHOP. A WONDERFUL AND FUN TIME FOR THE CHILDREN AND PARENTS ALIKE. MOST ITEMS PRICED UNDER $4.85 EACH
OUR FREE KIT
SIGN UP TODAY
- Please provide us with firm dates later in the season.
- Additionally, choose how you want to customize your shop.
- Confirm either cash back money or free spending bucks.
- Finally, just relax – you have a company with 50 yrs. experience.
- Arrives at your doorstep around 4 weeks before shop start date
- Comprehensive “How to Manual”
- Full sized color posters
- Color 8.5” x 11” Parent Letters
- Nicely printed “Budget Envelopes”
- Info on how to use your “always accessible” custom web site
- Our items are “price coded” according to the markup chosen because we want to make this simple for you.
- The items will arrive one week before shop begins to start.
- And, three different sized color bags arrive for the kids to use
- Free tablecloths arrive for your school holiday shop because we want you to have everything you need.
- Log into Schoolholidayshop.com
- Choose either the “No-Count Cash in Box” option or “Count Inventory” option
- Take your deductions and create your own invoice because we trust you.
- Finally, send unsold items back – we pay all the freight..!
- “Ta-da..!” – Because now it’s time for you to Enjoy the Holidays
Looking for the top elementary school holiday company? So, which of the many elementary school holiday shop companies should you choose? Well, you have come to the right place. Setting up a school holiday shoppe is a very trendy thing for PTA’s and PTO’s today. However, where do you start? Best elementary school holiday shop companies […]...
Are you setting up a holiday shop and bothered about where to get the best holiday shop merchandise? Getting your holiday shop merchandise may get you to be a little confused because there are several online stores willing to provide you with their merchandise. However, a holiday shop is not just about getting any kind of merchandise; it is about getting amazing and special ones. Anybody can offer to supply your holiday shop with gifts, but you need to consider how long they have been doing this and what their policy is....
There is no doubt whatsoever that kids love the school holiday shop. And as a parent, it certainly feels pleasant seeing your kids growing up into fine adults who can make impressive and spectacular choices just like you often make for them. The benefit of the school holiday shop goes beyond ordinary shopping, and you can only get to know this if your kids have been doing this. If they have not, or if you've not been doing so with them, you should probably start the next holiday. School holiday shop moments are wonderful and awesome fun guaranteed time parents and their kids should really be trying out....
The cutest part of Christmas for kids is the plenty of gifts they get to receive from their mom, dad, grandparents, uncle, and aunt. This is just the most amazing part of Christmas for them. The best way to gift kids special items at Christmas time is to plan a surprise secret Santa gift. Although, picking out the best gift may seem a bit confusing that you may be tempted to ask what they want at some point, but that would be a big spoiler for the fun....
Christmas is a magical holiday for everyone, especially the kids. One of the popular things that happen during the Christmas holiday is the Santa workshop where kids visit to receive gifts. Santa is the reason for the season, and that is why everywhere should be well decorated to be magical and enchanting. ...
Christmas holiday is every kid's favorite. There is usually a lot of fun activities at school and at home during this period. It's a time of merry, and there's usually a lot to engage in. The best part of Christmas for every child is Santa; they know he is all about bringing gifts to them....
Watching a child shop is one of the most amazing sights to behold. We love it when little shoppers come around to shop from us. Having kids to shop for their own books and other items have become a popular trend lately. The beauty of little shopping is to make kids feel relaxed while they shop their own items. Little shoppers don't only have to shop for themselves alone; they can also shop for gifts for their friends and family. ...
One of the biggest activities that kids look forward to every holiday is a school holiday gift shop. The in-school holiday gift shop is a highly anticipated event for both parents and children. The kids can't wait to get their family and friends some awesome gifts as in-school holiday gift shop usually holds a large collection of beautiful gifts to choose from. They could buy for themselves, family, or friends at kid-friendly prices...
The parent group leaders should never lose track of one very important thing. Self funded holiday shops can be very difficult to manage and have a lot of “hidden” costs.
Primarily, a local store or online retail vendor does not specialize in the”school holiday shop” market. They don’t provide the selling materials necessary to make your shop a success – we do. You may save some money purchasing your products locally, it actually costs more. Add up the extra costs, such as gas, time, unsold merchandise, storing the unsold merchandise, etc. The choice to “go local” is filled with pitfalls. We urge you to choose a reputable school holiday shop vendor as apposed to trying to buy all the products independently. Below are some important “school holiday shop” pointers to keep in mind during the decision making process.
Run your “In School Holiday Shop” with a qualified supplier with experience – 7 Review Reasons Why:
- First of all, the parent group will be stuck with what you don’t sell – but all our merchandise is on consignment
- Additionally, you will pay shipping when you buy your products up front – no shipping charges with our school holiday boutique program.
- Furthermore, you will pay shipping when you place re-orders – not with our school holiday boutique program.
- The PTA will not have selling and marketing materials; such as bags, tablecloths, posters, envelopes, etc – you get all that and more from us.
- You will have a huge paperwork load – but not with us
- You will wind up making numerous runs to local 99¢ cent stores to re-stock – need more goods, call us
- Above all, most 99¢ stores don’t carry customized items – we do.
Key aspects to school Santa shop planning is extremely important – like the adage goes “Good planning prevents poor Performance”. Make sure you take the time in planning your in-school shop. Need assistance or have questions on “best practices” then please visit our “Contact us” page and send us your “Holiday Shop” questions. We take our coaching seriously because we want you to succeed.
Top 10 Noteworthy Best Practices for your School Holiday Shop
- First of all, estimate how much merchandise your school will require
- Most noteworthy, get proper approval or authorization from “school holiday shop” decision maker; principal or vice principal
- Plan your shoppe dates way ahead of time – and sign up early to get a start date that “you” want
- Reserve your space; room, auditorium, etc
- Line up the appropriate number of reliable volunteers
- Open boxes upon delivery – confirm all holiday shop inventory
- Group your opened merchandise properly and use our free tent cards for pricing
- Decide how you will mark up the merchandise – that decision is yours alone – not ours
- Allow one extra day for snow day or other delays
- Set up a “Preview Day”, for students to browse what they want to buy
- Finally, make sure you have enough change on hand for transactions
The success of your school holiday shop is, in large part, based on your choice of supplier / vendor. Make sure your supplier provides you with all the selling materials and customer support to make your shop a success – and remember, you have to take part in that process as well – but picking the right supplier will make all the difference.
Make your School Holiday Shop a Great Success: 7 Important Steps
- First of all, volunteer and sponsor commitment is key – so you have to be “hands on” and “involved”
- Distribute parent letters to the children ahead of time because you want to can count on full parent support for your event.
- Place shop posters in high visibility areas such as lunchroom and front office
- Mark all tables properly for ease of shopping
- Take advantage of the support materials, such as:
- Tablecloths – help create a festive mood
- Free tent cards – they can be pre-priced with a 10% or 20% markup or you can customize them anyway you like.
- Gift Bags – makes it easy for the kids; they come in three different sizes
- Budget envelopes – urge parents to fill them out, especially for younger students
- Display all products – try not to judge what you think will sell. Kids are fickle – and you would be surprised at how much money their parents give them to spend
- Finally, a create a festive mood. Play holiday music – have some volunteers wear Santa hats – have fun and enjoy…and remember it’s all for the kids.
The Right Vendor Makes all the Difference: 6 Reasons to work with our company
- We have been servicing the school holiday shop market for over 50 years.
- Our offices are open 9-5 Monday through Friday (E.S.T.) – always a live person.
- Furthermore, all staff call in for their messages if they are out or if we are closed for some reason.
- In addition, emails are checked remotely – so send us a message and we’ll answer it promptly.
- We are well trained on questions about holiday shop sales because we want you to succeed.
- Finally, you can get support from both our corporate sales office and our logistics facility. (Two for the price of one)
Are you ready to have some fun? Because we are sure ready to help you have some fun!
Brand New! “Gold Client Plan“. Over 25 FREE services; they all come included for free with the in-school holiday shop program.
New! “No Count Inventory“. You don’t want to have count merchandise for inventory, do you? How does this sound to you? Sell the holiday shop items and send back everything you don’t sell to us and no count a thing. This is perfect for any school holiday store because it can’t get any easier than this!
New! Tight on space, time or volunteers then consider our “Show and Sell” shop. It’s just one of three great alternatives. Imagine getting a big box full of samples of each item we carry. Give the children an order form and let them walk through the shop. They turn in their budget envelopes and then we ship you the holiday gift shop merchandise. This “Wish List Shop” is the newest thing. Teachers and parents say it also reduces the stress of running a standard shop.
Gift Certificate Program:You are going to love our “Gift Certificate” program. Howe does it work? Imagine the parents and children being able to send emails to friends, family, associates who could then purchase gift certificates for them! All they have to do is then print them out and they can be used as real money in the holiday shop. Why do Mom’s and Dad’s love this? They simply print them for their children and pay via credit card. This way you don’t have to worry about your child losing cash money. Even Cooler! Each certificate has its own unique number. This means you never have to worry if your child loses it.
New! You asked if you could accept credit cards at your holiday shop and we listened.Now your volunteers can accept credit cards through our free “Cash Register App” – this means you can now sell more holiday shop merchandise! It also makes it convenient for shops that run at night or on weekends. And finally, you might be wondering, are there any credit card fees? How does ZERO sound to you? There are no fees or extra charges to use this our free cash register app.
School Holiday Shop Ideas and Services
New 24/7 online ordering! – and a personalized web site for any school holiday shop. This means all you have to do is to log into your account at Schoolholidayshop.com. Simply use your school code and pin in the middle of our home page. How does this help you? Here you will be able to view and track shipments, track orders, place re-orders and order additional supplies too. Finally, you will be able to process your own invoice whenever you wish.
Affordable Gifts! Schoolholidayshop.com offers an extensive selection of very reasonably priced gifts items – many of them priced for as little as $.25 each. We also have a great selection of items to look at. So, if you have any questions feel free to contact us at 800.645.6550 – and as a division of Tracy Hamilton Inc. (Fundraisingzone.com) we will be here to support you in your upcoming plans to run a school holiday shopper. This also means you get to benefit from our 50 years of experience working with schools just like yours.
FREE Coaching! So, if your elementary school is interested in setting up a shop we can assist you. We also have many resources and information about running a school gift shop program. For example, feel free to check out our education section. Furthermore, we suggest downloading our Best Practices / School Board document. And finally, if you have questions about running an elementary school holiday gift shop then please visit our “Questions & Answers” page. It contains answers to many of the questions you are probably wondering about.
Want to talk to someone instead of searching for the answers? We invite you to just give us a call at 800.645.6550 and speak with a school holiday shop customer service person. Let’s plan the perfect holiday shop for your school together.
School holiday Shop Fundraising | Amazing Incentives | Show n’ Sell | Holiday Shop Cash Register App | Secret Santa Shop | Dad & Grandpa Items | Brother, Sister & Friend Items | Free Request Kit | School Holiday Gift Shop | School Holiday Shop Highlights | Plan Your School Holiday Shop | Santa Shoppe Help Desk | Holiday Shop – Contact Us Information | Gold Client Plan | Mom & Grandma Items | Sign Up Now for Your School Gift Shop