School Holiday Shops
School holiday shops…What are my choices?
Set up school holiday shops featuring local vendors.
For this to work you will have to advertise this heavily.
- Print up fliers and distribute them in your community.
- Place free advertisement on craigslist and any local Facebook groups in your area.
- Reach out to former alumni at alumni events and tell them about the school store. Tell them how their participation will support academic excellence in the next school generation.
- Send home fliers with your students announcing the school holiday shop fundraiser.
- Finally, share the event with all of your Facebook list. And encourage all of your students to do the same on their favorite social media accounts.
Pros of running local vendor school holiday shops
- This can be done once or twice a year. You can do it either in the spring or for the autumn holiday season.
- Combine it with a bazaar with games and fun activities for everyone in the family.
- This can be a profitable school fundraiser. As discussed you can easily charge a 10-20% profit margin with the vendors. So make sure your vendors selling items your students, families and neighbors will want to buy.
- You will need a large area to set up vendor tables and allow the grounds of customers to walk through the menu. So consider using your gymnasium or students lunch room. Furthermore, you might even consider doing it outside if the weather permits.
- This will work equally well for a middle school or high school too.
Cons running local vendor school shops for the holidays
Lack of space.
Lack of volunteers.
Lack of time.
Thinking about holding your school shop outdoors?
School shops that sell expensive items.
Will the vendors stand behind their merchandise?
Set up a school shop for the holidays
Here are the pros of running a school shop with Schoolholidayshop.com
We think you will agree this can make your job easier.
Only one vendor to work with.
Lack of space-No problem!
Our free school shot program has over 100 items anywhere from $.25 to $10 each. If $10 is too much you can try our five dollar economy shot. Every every gift is five dollars or less with the average price of $2.75 each. This means almost everyone can afford something.
Gifts kids want to buy.
We stand 100% behind our products.
Free extras you might easily forget!
It is profitable!
We invite you to a free school shop consultation
- Take the time to read the many holiday shop articles on our website.
- Read the testimonials of happy customers that wanted to set up a school shop just like you do.
- Look at all of the beautiful gifts in our gallery. So can you imagine all of those excited little faces seeing them for the first time?
- Additionally check out our 4 easy steps to set up a holiday shop.
- Furthermore see for yourself all the free stuff you get when you work with us.
- Compare us to the competition.
- Got questions? They might be answered here already.
- Finally, learn about our happiness insurance. We are serious about you being delighted with our program.