Holiday Shop Ideas For Preschoolers
Here Are 2 Fun Preschool Holiday Shop Ideas For You!
Attention preschool administrators, teachers and assistants looking for something special to do this holiday season. Why not consider one of these holiday shop ideas for preschoolers?
The parents of your preschoolers are going to love this free holiday shop program. It’s cute and adorable plus it provides many holiday photo opportunities. So just use your imagination!
Your toddlers and pre-k students will love having their very own preschool holiday shop. AND so will the parents when they see you pull this off!
So that leads us to the next logical question:
How will you pull this off without regrets?
You have two options when it comes to holiday shop ideas for preschoolers
Here are 2 options for running your preschool holiday shop:
- You can either run a DIY holiday shop yourself
- Or you can also choose an established holiday school shop program with a proven track record.
1. Should I try a do it yourself holiday shop for preschool?
Has anyone done a PTO holiday shop without going through a company?
Perhaps, you have been wondering this very question. And sure, you can always go it alone.
However, rest assured it’s not as easy as it looks. Many of our clients have confessed they have tried it before.
Here are some of the words they have used:
Since the other parents are counting on you for results, can you see how this can put you in an awkward bind? After all, you want the kids to have a good time. And you don’t want the PTAs blaming you for any problems that might occur, right?
So what are the typical challenges of running your own holiday school for preschoolers?
Here are some questions to ask yourself.
These questions represent some of the biggest challenges to running an enjoyable holiday shop for preschoolers.
- Where will the money come from to buy the holiday shop merchandise? (Because you do understand you will have to pay for the products up front when you do this yourself, right?)
- Where will we purchase the holiday school shop items & supplies?
- What do we do when we run out of a popular item?
- Furthermore, what happens to all of the leftover stuff we can’t sell?
- Finally, will the children enjoy this?
As you can see, these are real problems that you should be concerned about BEFORE taking the leap of running a do-it-yourself holiday shop for preschool.
2. Choose a school holiday shop company you can trust
First of all, you might want to ask yourself this question…
Why do so many elementary schools, preschools, and child care centers that have tried doing this by themselves before choose to sign up with Schoolholidayshop.com year in and year out afterwards?
The answer is quite simple.
Notice what Megan D. had to say.
“We absolutely love working with The Holiday Shop! We’ve used their services for three years, and the process could not be any easier. Everything is seamless- from the initial reservation, package delivery, cash register app and return policy to their outstanding customer service. We have found the best partner for our large event, and I look forward to using them for years to come”
(By the way you can read more PTO holiday shop stories success stories here.)
Now here is the point.
Did you catch what Meghan said?
Schoolholidayshop.com addresses each of the PAIN problems of running a DIY holiday shop for preschool.
- We send you the merchandiser for free because we don’t want you to pay for any holiday shop supplies out of pocket!
- You get a free cash register app to make the child purchasing easy. Furthermore, all the gifts are price coded to make them easy to scan!
- Run out of popular items? No worries! We will ship them to you for free.
- Simply return all of the items you don’t sell to us for free!
In conclusion, you probably got a few questions because we know you don’t want to make these common mistakes. Allow us to be your guide. The privilege is ours.
And finally, please call a holiday shop expert today. Your questions will be answered to your satisfaction. We promise it because we want to earn the right to be your favorite preschool holiday shop company.